Blog Terms & Conditions
Your use of the SSAA Insider Blog indicates your understanding of, and agreement to the following terms and conditions:
• Accurate Information
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on occasion incorrect and the SSAA makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site.
We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information on this site nor for the availability of this information. The SSAA will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on this information. Any information or advice followed is at your own risk.
• Third Party Links/Websites
Any links to third-party websites located on this site are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third-party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third-party website linked to from this site it is at your own risk. The SSAA will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such information.
If you would like to link to this website you may do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate any page or content and:
– You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
– You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
– You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
– Your website does not contain content that is offensive, infringes any intellectual property rights or rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with Australian law.
• User Comments & Submissions
We are not responsible for any user comments posted to this blog and the posting of a user comment to this blog does not indicate any endorsement, support, sanction or agreement by the SSAA of the content of any user comment. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of the SSAA.
We have no obligation to review submissions/comments and we therefore cannot ensure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable submissions will not appear on this site. However we maintain our right to monitor and to alter, edit, refuse to pose or remove any submission or comment that you post to our site, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason in our sole discretion, and you agree that we do not have any obligation to use or respond to any submission. You agree that you shall immediately notify us in writing of any objectionable submissions or other content appearing on this site.
• Personal Information
With the exception of personally identifiable information, any material you send or post to this site shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
• Site Use
When using this site you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
– For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
– That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise contrary to Australian law;
– Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
All images on the SSAA Insider blog are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. The SSAA Insider site claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. If you own rights to any of the content and wish to have it removed please contact us.
Written material on this site must not be republished online or offline without our permission. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all written material on this website are owned by us or our licensors (unless otherwise stated) and must not be reproduced without our consent.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions of use at any time and without notice. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this site. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org