Proudly sponsored by Steel Storage
Opening its doors on 19th April 2014, OnGuard Self Storage in Noosaville is the second facility in less than a year for owners Bill and Kirsty Sharpe. Being brand new to the industry the duo called upon their extensive experience in the construction, development and management of self-contained holiday apartment complexes to inform their new venture.
OnGuard Self Storage has experienced significant success for such a new entrant (exceeding an occupancy rate of 40% within the first 9 weeks of operation), which has encouraged further development of the site to be undertaken later this year. Stage 2 of the development will bring the total number of units to over 400 spaces.
The adoption of a pricing policy higher than competitors is proof that the quality of the facility and its multi-use opportunities are valued without the need for discounting.
Stand out features include:
• Individual unit alarms
• 24/7 direct on site intercom
• Common area security lighting
• Multi-site Management System
• Mezzanine floors (to utilise high ceilings)
• Undercover all-weather protection to all lockers
• Multi-use ‘Mancaves’ with separate digital power meters